Instead of replacing your carpet or spending a whole day sanitising it, try to use professional cleaning services to extend its life and save some time and money. Twice a year, usually every housewife runs thorough cleaning at home. Why not combine it with disinfecting your carpets?
Here is how to prepare your home before reaching out the experts:
- Clean the home well before the visit. Wash all windows and clean the dust from under the pictures, lighting fixtures, baseboards and moldings. Do that a week before calling your carpet cleaners Croydon, because otherwise you will be exhausted.
- If you are lucky enough and you have a spare room, in which there would be no need of professional carpet sanitising, then move some furniture in this room. After that you will only have to move them back.
- Use cardboard boxes (can be found in grocery stores), to collect and move some household items in the garage. The less stuff in the house, the easier and faster the job will be done, and there will be no danger of something to be broken.
- If you have any plastic or wicker items, then you can leave them in the bathtub. Even if they get a little wet, it is not going to be a big problem.
- The only drawback is that this preparation reminds upholstery cleaning Croydon a bit. That is a lot of work but it is worth it, you will understand that after all is done.
If you want to prolong the life of your carpets and postpone the purchase of new ones, do not think about the professional carpet cleaning services only as a way to save some money. It is much easier decision for you. And you will be more than pleased with the final results!